Bamboo Comb & Mirror Set
This comb and mirror is inspired from bamboo. In Chinese culture bamboo symbolizes oriental beauty. It is a prime example of elegance, modesty and loyalty. It beauty is showcased all over Chinese art ,calligraphy and poetry.
In Chinese history people hand picked the plum blossom, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum as the "four gentlemen"because of their refined beauty. Bamboo is also categorized with pine and plum blossom as the "three friends in winter" because all three are deep root and withstand the cold winter.
Bamboo stalks grow represent steadiness and persistence. Their strong stems represent honor, and the hollow, empty inside with a basic clean outside showcase modesty.
Benefits of Wooden Brushes:
- Helps Regrow Hair: Wooden brushes have the ability to give your head a scalp massage. By simply brushing your hair daily the bristles will increase blood flow and bring hair nutrients to the root of your hair follicles. Doing this will help with speeding up the hair growth process
- Anti-Static: Because of wood's properties you will not have staticy hair after you brush.
- Conditions Hair: Wood is very porous and due to this natural oils in your hair will be absorbed and evenly disturbed throughout your hair. This will keep your hair follicles from being dry.
- Helps with Dandruff: Since wood properties help evenly distribute oils throughout you hair, wooden combs and brushes will help keep your scalp from getting dry which causes dandruff.
- Minimizes Hair Loss: Plastic bristles and combs will snag and break your hair. Wooden combs glide through hair causing less hair on the comb when you are finished.
- Ventilated Pad: On the cushioned pad there is a hole that will help create a cushioned pad to make brushing your hair relaxing. This ventilation hole also prevents the pad from breaking open.
Length: 18*4.5*0.8 cm