The lotus flower is a well known flower. The flower itself grows and thrives out of the mud into this beautiful delicate flower. The Lotus is known as the gentleman's flower since it grows and blossoms unstained by the elements. It is a symbol of purity and respect.
Benefits of Wooden Combs:
- Helps Regrow Hair: Wooden combs and brushes have the ability to give your head a scalp massage. By simply brushing your hair daily the teeth will increase blood flow and bring hair nutrients to the root of your hair follicles. Doing this will help with speeding up the hair growth process
- Anti-Static: Because of wood's properties you will not have staticy hair after you brush.
- Conditions Hair: Wood is very porous and due to this natural oils in your hair will be absorbed and evenly disturbed throughout your hair. This will keep your hair follicles from being dry.
- Helps with Dandruff: Since wood properties help evenly distribute oils throughout you hair, wooden combs and brushes will help keep your scalp from getting dry which causes dandruff.
- Minimizes Hair Loss: Plastic bristles and combs will snag and break your hair. Wooden combs glide through hair causing less hair on the comb when you are finished.
Product Description: this beautiful Lotus inspired comb is hand carved and hand painted on natural wood. The comb is incredibly durable and smooth. It will leave your hair feeling soft and silky. Enjoy a more natural way of combing your unruly hair without pulling it out.