Elegantly painted, this comb shows illustrations of a rose. This delicate, pink colored flower is traditionally the symbol of love & luck in China. It is known as the flower of deep, emotional love. When used in Chinese art the red rose insinuates a deep romantic love.
The rose can also come in shades of pink. This is the color chosen for the "Deep Love" brush. This color symbolizes gratitude, grace, admiration, and joy.
Roses are commonly used in perfumes and beauty products. Rosewater has medical purposes such as helping with inflammation.
Benefits of Wooden Brushes:
- Helps Regrow Hair: Wooden brushes have the ability to give your head a scalp massage. By simply brushing your hair daily the bristles will increase blood flow and bring hair nutrients to the root of your hair follicles. Doing this will help with speeding up the hair growth process
- Anti-Static: Because of woods properties you will not have static hair after you brush.
- Conditions Hair: Wood is very porous and due to this natural oils in your hair will be absorbed and evenly disturbed throughout your hair. This will keep your hair follicles from being dry.
- Helps with Dandruff: Since wood properties help evenly distribute oils throughout you hair, wooden combs and brushes will help keep your scalp from getting dry which causes dandruff.
- Minimizes Hair Loss: Plastic bristles and combs will snag and break your hair. Wooden combs glide through hair causing less hair on the comb when you are finished.
- Ventilated Pad: On the cushioned pad there is a hole that will help create a cushioned pad to make brushing your hair relaxing. This ventilation hole also prevents the pad from breaking open.
Product Description: this beautiful Rose inspired comb is hand carved and hand painted on natural wood. The comb is incredibly durable and smooth. It will leave your hair feeling soft and silky. Enjoy a more natural way of combing your unruly hair without pulling it out.