In Chinese Culture color often symbolize emotions and traits and are used heavily in clothing, painting and decor. For this particular brush, the color yellow is heavily used to showcase the flower on the back of the brush. Yellow is the imperial color that represents power and royalty. It is the color that serves as the color of the Earth. Having yellow will bring luck and prosperity.
Benefits of Wooden Brushes:
- Helps Regrow Hair: Wooden brushes have the ability to give your head a scalp massage. By simply brushing your hair daily the bristles will increase blood flow and bring hair nutrients to the root of your hair follicles. Doing this will help with speeding up the hair growth process
- Anti-Static: Because of wood's properties you will not have staticy hair after you brush.
- Conditions Hair: Wood is very porous and due to this natural oils in your hair will be absorbed and evenly disturbed throughout your hair. This will keep your hair follicles from being dry.
- Helps with Dandruff: Since wood properties help evenly distribute oils throughout you hair, wooden combs and brushes will help keep your scalp from getting dry which causes dandruff.
- Minimizes Hair Loss: Plastic bristles and combs will snag and break your hair. Wooden combs glide through hair causing less hair on the comb when you are finished.
- Ventilated Pad: On the cushioned pad there is a hole that will help create a cushioned pad to make brushing your hair relaxing. This ventilation hole also prevents the pad from breaking open.
Product Description: this beautiful Yellow inspired comb is hand carved and hand painted on natural wood. The comb is incredibly durable and smooth. It will leave your hair feeling soft and silky. Enjoy a more natural way of combing your unruly hair without pulling it out.