This particular comb is incredibly special. It is made of three different types of woods to symbolize three different elements. The change in woods symbolize mountains, river and water. Each one holding a different meaning.
Mountain: Mountains are sacred in China. It is believed that they are nature's vital energy source and are a source of refuge and protection.
Water: Water is a low point of matter. It is a constant downward motion. In China water symbolizing stillness and conservation of energy.
River: The river when paired with a mountain indicates the beginning of life. A river symbolizes the movement throughout a life, when starting from the mountain is said to be able to cross any threshold until it eventually merges with an ocean.?
Benefits of Wooden Combs:
- Helps Regrow Hair: Wooden combs and brushes have the ability to give your head a scalp massage. By simply brushing your hair daily the teeth will increase blood flow and bring hair nutrients to the root of your hair follicles. Doing this will help with speeding up the hair growth process
- Anti-Static: Because of wood's properties you will not have staticy hair after you brush.
- Conditions Hair: Wood is very porous and due to this natural oils in your hair will be absorbed and evenly disturbed throughout your hair. This will keep your hair follicles from being dry.
- Helps with Dandruff: Since wood properties help evenly distribute oils throughout you hair, wooden combs and brushes will help keep your scalp from getting dry which causes dandruff.
- Minimizes Hair Loss: Plastic bristles and combs will snag and break your hair. Wooden combs glide through hair causing less hair on the comb when you are finished.
Product Description: this beautiful Mountain, River & Water inspired comb is hand carved and hand painted on natural wood. The comb is incredibly durable and smooth. It will leave your hair feeling soft and silky. Enjoy a more natural way of combing your unruly hair without pulling it out.