The peacock is known to be a manifestation of the Phoenix on earth. The peacock's tail has eye like features which activate fame, luck and public admiration. They are known to bring positive energy to other people.
In China, this transformative bird represents divinity, rank, power and beauty. The peacock is believed to turn evil into pure beauty. When the peacock stands with its feathers all sprawled out it resembles protection and holiness. They are the devourer of evil and essence of beauty.
Benefits of Wooden Combs:
- Helps Regrow Hair: Wooden combs and brushes have the ability to give your head a scalp massage. By simply brushing your hair daily the teeth will increase blood flow and bring hair nutrients to the root of your hair follicles. Doing this will help with speeding up the hair growth process
- Anti-Static: Because of wood's properties you will not have staticy hair after you brush.
- Conditions Hair: Wood is very porous and due to this natural oils in your hair will be absorbed and evenly disturbed throughout your hair. This will keep your hair follicles from being dry.
- Helps with Dandruff: Since wood properties help evenly distribute oils throughout you hair, wooden combs and brushes will help keep your scalp from getting dry which causes dandruff.
- Minimizes Hair Loss: Plastic bristles and combs will snag and break your hair. Wooden combs glide through hair causing less hair on the comb when you are finished.
Product Description: this beautiful Peacock inspired comb is hand carved and hand painted on natural wood. The small comb is incredibly durable and smooth. It will leave your hair feeling soft and silky. Enjoy a more natural way of combing your unruly hair.
Length: 13 x 5 x .8 CM