April 24, 2019
Why Use A Wooden Comb: Top 6 Hair Benefits
Top 6 Hair Benefits of Wooden Comb
- The feel of wood on your scalp is amazing. It sort of gives you a mini scalp massage when you use it. This helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp – bringing lovely nutrients to the hair roots.
- No static either!
- The natural wooden fibers work great to condition your hair. As you comb, the natural oils from your scalp coat your hair shaft all the way down to the ends.
- Wide-tooth wooden combs don’t tend to pull or break the hair. And in my opinion combs are a better option than brushes, especially if you have curly hair. They glide through smoothly and make detangling so much easier. Comb your hair in sections that way it’s easier to undo the tangles.
- It may also help with dandruff. If your dandruff is due to dry scalp, regular massage with a wooden comb will normalise the oil production and eliminate dandruff.
- It also seems to add body and bounce to your hair.